SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2020

From:
Lamar Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lamar Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2020 16:51:35 -0500
On 12/17/20 2:21 PM, Yasha Karant wrote:
> The URL document linked below mentions various repos -- are these
> available outside the CERN HEP collaborations, the same as SL (and
> ElRepo, etc.) are "public"?  If these repos are public, is there a
> public list (not restricted to the CERN HEP collaborations) that
> conveys the same sort of information as the current SL users list?

I would say "try them and see" but I seem to remember something about
your uni firewall or somesuch.  So, since I do have complete control
over the firewall here, I tried the links.  Clicking on the links for
both sets of repositories worked for me; I get a directory listing of
the repositories hosted at CERN.  The page was a bit slow to load, though.

As far as mailing lists are concerned, I think this one that we're on is
the one you want.