SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2020

From:
Yasha Karant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yasha Karant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2020 11:21:01 -0800
The URL document linked below mentions various repos -- are these
available outside the CERN HEP collaborations, the same as SL (and
ElRepo, etc.) are "public"?  If these repos are public, is there a
public list (not restricted to the CERN HEP collaborations) that conveys
the same sort of information as the current SL users list?

Yasha Karant