SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2020

From:
Dave Dykstra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Dykstra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 2020 16:06:50 +0000
Hi Yasha,

That's a general Slack policy.  With the amount of traffic generated on
the rocky slack channels, messages on the unpaid hpcng Slack are limited
to about 4 days.  This is why in the last community update that I posted
here it was announced that rocky will be switching to Mattermost.
    https://forums.rockylinux.org/t/community-update-december-2020/1157
It just hasn't happened yet, mostly because of the holidays.

Dave