SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2014

From:
Lamar Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lamar Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2014 16:24:19 -0400
On 06/14/2014 12:58 AM, Patrick J. LoPresti wrote:
> The reason to release them at all is to comply with the GPL. Such
> encumbrances would thwart that compliance.
[Separate reply, since this is a different branch of thought.]

Point me to publicly available, no login-required, source RPMs for the
current set of updates for the current version of SuSE Enterprise Linux
Server, please.  I'd like to do an IA64 SLES rebuild, and I have had
difficulty locating source RPMs, that aren't behind a login, for the
purpose (although it has been a few months since I last looked). (no,
OpenSuSE is not the same thing and is not what I'm after.)