SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2020

From:
"James M. Pulver" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James M. Pulver
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2020 17:17:41 +0000
I'd love to see SL come back. I hope EPEL and ElRepo and Nux etc keep working with whatever CENTOS replacement there is, because we use them quite a bit for various things. One thing I'd like to see also, and maybe that's cloud linux, is the live kernel patching that was never on offer for SL before. For some servers, it might be worth $60 a year to get that.

--
James Pulver
CLASSE Computer Group