SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2020

From:
"James M. Pulver" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James M. Pulver
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2020 13:24:46 +0000
Yea, I think most of this world from this list is watching to see (as always) what CERN and major US labs who were going CENTOS decide to do. I'd like to think we can make whatever distro work, but we have LOTS of history with Red Hat and SL, and were just starting to think about CENTOS8 - glad we procrastinated. At least with SL7, I'm pretty sure we have 3ish years for a consensus to get figured out at some level.

--
James Pulver
CLASSE Computer Group