SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2020

Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2020 22:41:34 +0100
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__springdale.math.ias.edu_wiki_disclaimer&d=DwIDaQ&c=gRgGjJ3BkIsb5y6s49QqsA&r=gd8BzeSQcySVxr0gDWSEbN-P-pgDXkdyCtaMqdCgPPdW1cyL5RIpaIYrCn8C5x2A&m=TKmDwHk4LwNB8HNm9GxxajVITvc216grjypu8En4mdU&s=uUu-gODJfybAXFqRmgXY4raUbPDlRs1FwEOl4N70nRg&e=

"This software is provided with no warranty and no guarantee. We use the
readily available source code provided by Red Hat to build the
distribution. Any problems/vulnerabilities that are found in Red Hat are
going to be present in our versions unless we specifically patched our
versions.

Whenever possible we follow the release and support schedules from Red
Hat, when source rpms are available, we will begin building and testing
them. We believe that the testing done by Red Hat will be much greater
than our own and in most cases we rely on their testing."