SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2011

Date:
Sat, 14 May 2011 17:01:33 -0700
Would a LiveCD repo that contains updates for the LiveCD contents be
a good thing? It is a little more maintenance work for Troy and crew.
It would solve your issue Matthew. And the useful LiveCD packages
could still be included. Of course, the LiveCD would have to enable
the LiveCD repo automatically on install.

{^_^}   Joanne Dow