SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

February 2011

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:08:51 -0600
On 02/14/2011 05:34 PM, Hubert Bahr wrote:
> Troy Dawson wrote:
>>

>> The SL 6.0 repo structure should be the same as the SL 6rolling repo.
>> We don't seperate things by Client, Server, or Optional.
>> The only change I'm thinking might be with the source rpm's.  I'm
>> thinking of moving the whole directory up one so instead of it being
>> source/SRPMS it is just SRPMS
>>

> In this case, since you are already customizing the comps ... xml would
> you consider adding a  buildsys-build group so we could perform mock
> builds directly from your repo or our local mirrors without further
> customization.
>
> Also the hard links that are giving me the most problems are in the
> updates section.
>
> Hubert

I hadn't even thought of making a buildsys-build group.  That should be
a piece of cake and save everyone some work.
I am assuming that everyone would be fine with what we built the rpm's with.

bash bzip2 coreutils cpio diffutils findutils gawk gcc gcc-c++ grep gzip
info make patch sl-release redhat-rpm-config rpm-build sed shadow-utils
tar unzip util-linux-ng which

This is the same as Fedora (except for the sl-release).

Troy
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/SCF/FEF/SLSMS Group