SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

February 2011

From:
Hubert Bahr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:34:08 -0600
Troy Dawson wrote:

> The SL 6.0 repo structure should be the same as the SL 6rolling repo.
> We don't seperate things by Client, Server, or Optional.
> The only change I'm thinking might be with the source rpm's.  I'm
> thinking of moving the whole directory up one so instead of it being
> source/SRPMS it is just SRPMS

In this case, since you are already customizing the comps ... xml would
you consider adding a  buildsys-build group so we could perform mock
builds directly from your repo or our local mirrors without further
customization.

Also the hard links that are giving me the most problems are in the
updates section.

Hubert