SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

March 2007

From:
Karanbir Singh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karanbir Singh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 15:17:12 +0000
Hi Guys,

Just a quick email to say ( personal opinion ) that talk of a potential
to work together is great!  Exactly how we can work together and what we
can work together for, is something that would need to be worked out -
and I have asked for a meeting of all centos contributors / developers
to have this conversation.

I suppose one thing to keep in mind is that while this option has been
raised, discussed and dissected on the SciLinux side of things - its not
something that CentOS has weighed in on so far, so please lets keep this
channels open.

Troy mentioned that there has been some communication with the CentOS
developers on this issue, but when I asked the question a few minutes
back its come as a surprise to most people. So i think the important
issue here is to keep communication in the public, either the
scilinux-devel or centos-devel lists so we all know whats going on and
what direction this issue intends to take.

I'll be back ( along with some more centos-devel people ) and lets see
what we can start with.

--
Karanbir Singh { [log in to unmask]     }
CentOS Project { http://www.centos.org/ }