SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

March 2007

From:
Connie Sieh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sieh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:46:17 -0600
I have been working on getting things done before leaving on vacation
today.  I have read the emails concerning this topic and will ponder
them while on vacation.

With the expectation that RedHat will release RHEL 5 next week we are
planning on rebuilding the srpms .  If in the future we decide to be
involved in Centos then we still can.

Note that "sites" are going to be based on the new repo availability.

Off to vacation

-Connie Sieh