SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

May 2006

From:
Chris Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 13:32:20 -0400
I will second the request for SciPy. In addition to SciPy, the python
package "numpy" (http://sourceforge.net/projects/numpy) are pre-requisites
for some astronomy-specific python modules (eg PyFITS, PyRAF;
http://www.stsci.edu/resources/software_hardware).

Regards,

Chris Hunter

--
Chris Hunter
Systems Programmer, Astronomy, Yale University