SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2005

From:
Kuo Kan Liang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kuo Kan Liang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 17:54:04 +0800
Dear Connie and all,

Indeed I was stupid. I installed the Intel compilers, but the PATH was
pointing primarily to
the ia32 version of the compiler. Now I uninstalled everything and
install the EM64T version alone,
and it seems everything works.

I shall have a happy Christmas without having to reinstall the OS. 8)

Regrads,
Kuo Kan LIANG
Division of Mechanics,
Research Center for Applied Sciences,