SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2015

From:
Prosun Prodhan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Prosun Prodhan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 2015 19:40:05 +0530
Please post the output of ldd

--regards

Prosun Prodhan 09339192066(M)
Registered Linux User # 318610
(LiCo : http://www.linuxcounter.net, formerly http://counter.li.org)

Use Open Document Format. Try  OpenOffice (http://www.openoffice.org) or
LibreOffice (http://www.libreoffice.org) - Free Of Cost.

[When you say, "I wrote a program that crashed Windows," people just stare
at you blankly and say, "Hey, I got those with the system, for free."  -
Linus Torvalds]

NOTICE:
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain malware -
harmful to the system. The sender therefore does not accept liability for
any errors or omissions in the contents/attachments of this message, which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Please note that this is a
PERSONAL mail-id and any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of any
company.