SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2018

From:
Paul Robert Marino <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Robert Marino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2018 20:41:57 -0400
So first thing first to get you back up and running run the following command
"setenforce 0"
 This will set selinux into permissive mode then restart mysql.
The next step is to reliable your file system a quick Google search can tell you how to do this.
The next steps are a little more complicated but you should be start with the audit2why command
Sorry I'm not giving you a full how to right now but I'm answering from my cell phone so I don't have the full set of commands avaliable to me at the moment to give you proper examples.
What I can tell you is selinux isn't that hard to deal with once you know the basic tools.