SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2018

Date:
Sat, 26 May 2018 17:22:07 +0200
Bill,

Just saw this thread now,  had this same problem a couple days ago. Did the

exact same thing as you did. removed the rpm package with
ssl_match_hostname

in it, then manually removed those same dirs. Then reinstalled
python-urllib3, then

after that I reinstalled python-backports-ssl_match_hostname. Was having
problems

with certbot because of this problem.