SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2020

From:
Marcelo Ferrarotti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marcelo Ferrarotti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2020 16:18:16 -0300
Hello there,

I'm quite sad about SL EoL.

I'm no scientist, just an electronics guy who do a lot of research in RF
(as hobby, mostly testing antennas for ham radio in VHF bands) from
Argentina.

Fot SL the most "well done" linux distribution, for people who simply knows.

Will look forward to move to another distribution.

Cheers from Argentina

Marcelo

--
Marcelo Ferrarotti