SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2012

From:
Tam Nguyen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tam Nguyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2012 11:55:51 -0400
Hi all,
This is knowledge-share for anyone who has Android phone or tablet and
interested in getting Linux distro onto your android phone or tablet.
I just purchased a $150 Nook Color (ereader), jailbreak it, and got Android
installed.  With Android in place, install Linux with the Linux Installer
app was pretty smooth.
Instruction to install Linux distro onto your android.
http://android.galoula.com/en/LinuxInstall/QuickTutorial.html

If you needed help with the above steps, I am happy to help.
Have fun

Btw, after jailbreaking your Nook Color, yes you can still read your
ebooks, pdf files, and doc with app like adobe reader, qPDF, etc.
Tam