SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2015

From:
Michel Jouvin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michel Jouvin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 2015 19:25:59 +0200
Hi,

Yes, I'm aware of this and this is what I checked first. In fact, I
removed the initrd from the directory where vmlinuz was located and it
produced an error during PXE boot. Thus I am confident that I am using
the intended vmlinuz and initrd. What really worries me is that the end
result, just after the %pre script (the pb is the same is the script is
empty), is that /lib/modules contains modules for an older kernel
version... The only possibility for me would be to have the old initrd
version (7.0) but I don't even have it on my system!

Cheers,

Michel