SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2020

From:
"Thomas W. Eastlake" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2020 14:45:33 +0000

	Hello,

	I chose to install SL because it was forked from Red Hat and thus
compatible with the Intel Quartus FPGA IDE. I also liked that it came
from a purely scientific community.Regards,
Tom Eastlake
Cleveland, OH, USA