SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2018

From:
ToddAndMargo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ToddAndMargo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2018 23:32:28 -0700
Hi All,

So many of you guys have helped me over the years that I feel
I should jot down a quick note of thanks before I unsubscribe.

I am now on Fedora everywhere and no longer have any RHEL clones
anywhere.  RHEL is out of date deliberately and I was trying
to force the issue, which about drove me insane.

So, so many bugs have been fixed in Fedora that I am still
gitty after upgrading in December.

And the irony of KVM being a Red Hat project and KVM not
being able to run its fixed and improvements under RHEL
has not escaped me.  (qemu-kvm runs really sweet under
Fedora and the USB redirection actually works!)

So, I guess this is goodby.  Thank you for all the
help all these years!

If anyone wishes to write me, please write directly to
my eMail address

-T