SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2018

From:
Gilles Detillieux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gilles Detillieux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2018 09:54:53 -0500
It appears that there was a problem in how the updateinfo.xml file was
built for the sl-security repository yesterday, which conflicted with a
similar entry for the SLEA-2017:1977 ID in the sl repository. Whatever
it was seems to have been repaired now, because I'm not seeing this same
error today. That ID no longer appears in sl-security's updateinfo.xml file.

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <[log in to unmask]>
Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW:    http://www.scrc.umanitoba.ca/