SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2019

Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2019 19:54:39 +0200
I still find it uncertain of what might happen in the future, changes
can take more then a couple of years to develop.
Also with IBM having bought Redhat the future can still be uncertain,
IBM is not known for their opensource projects.
Yes with Fermilab, CERN and other labs deciding to go with CentOS
chances are increased of CentOS staying the way
it us, but Redhat and IBM remains a companies and companies are driven
by increasing their profit. Just my two cents ;)