SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2011

From:
Lukas Press <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lukas Press <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2011 21:08:35 +0100
I experienced this on two different desktop boxes after I first
installed SL6.  I decided it wasn't causing a problem so switched to
boot into RL5 and didn't think about it again.
I just switched both boxes back to RL3 to check if it was still
happening, and it didn't happen on either.   If I had to guess i'd say
it was something to do with a service that I had since turned off,
though I couldn't say which one.  What does dmesg say?

Chris