SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2007

From:
Pedro Ferreira <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pedro Ferreira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2007 21:57:54 -0300
Well, I tryed to solve my problem and did everything you all told me to do, but something was really wrong. I found out that my swap partition was a little small ( 100 MB), but I don't think that was the problem. I am now reinstalling SL, with swap 1GB and will hope that problem won't happen again. I used a SL live cd to backup my stuff... Anyway, thank you all who helped me: trying to solve problems is the way you learn things, and I have indeed learnt new things.

  Pedro Ferreira.