SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

February 2015

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2015 08:56:08 -0600
Several of these changes are not "Taking our TUV stuff" but instead
"Putting in CentOS branding"
TUV has given a list of things that have to be changed.  Anything above and
beyond that is purely optional.
I personally think that anything in a spec file description is totally
optional and isn't worth the effort.

Not worth the effort:
basesystem
chrony (SL doesn't have a set of ntp servers, it's fine to use Red Hats)
compat-glibc
glusterfs
kabi-yum-plugins
ntp (SL doesn't have a set of ntp servers, it's fine to use Red Hats)
openssl098e
system-config-date (SL doesn't have a set of ntp servers, it's fine to use
Red Hats)

I would look into:
firefox - I think this is changed someplace else
xulrunner - I think this is changed someplace else
ipa
sos

Troy