SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

September 2019

From:
Pat Riehecky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Riehecky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2019 16:43:13 -0500
Hi Andrew,

pesign doesn't actually ship from TUV so we've not published the
binaries we built (should they land in EPEL).

The jump in numbers has to due mostly with me rebuilding our SL7 UEFI
signer.  I updated to the new version mostly for some fixes related to
padding of objects.  I wanted to be sure to publish the source so that
folks who wanted this could grab it.  I find it mostly works about the
same as before.

The upstream (https://github.com/rhboot/pesign/releases) also dropped
the leading zero making this seem a significant jump.

Pat

--
Pat Riehecky

Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory