SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

February 2011

From:
Nick Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nick Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2011 15:05:14 -0600
Hi all - I've just installed the SL6 Beta 3 for testing, and it installed
perfectly.  But since this is still only the Beta version, does that mean
that there are no SL6 repo's yet, for installing other software?

I've not gone through this testing process before, so I was not sure if the
repo's are active or if I need the full DVD download for all other
software.  I only used the boot.iso and brought down the install.img from
one of the mirrors to install from.

It all looks great so far! - thanks