SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

March 2013

From:
Pat Riehecky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Riehecky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:06:55 -0500
There is an ELRepo user who has mentioned ZFS on the ELRepo list and has a
repo with packages in there.  I don't know what the status of ZFS in ELRepo
is, but given Akemi comments on the link I think the ELRepo folks have talked
about this before.

Alas my history may not go far enough back to follow the full story there.

http://lists.elrepo.org/pipermail/elrepo/2013-February/001660.html

Pat