SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

May 2011

From:
Shawn Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2011 17:27:26 -0600
I actually just realized that we may have not completely complied with
upstream's policy on the removal of branding, since this time they've
''actually counted the wallpapers as part of their trade dress''. So, to
make up for that, we're gonna need some additional wallpapers to fill the
void.

If we could forward around some requests to get some ''freely licensed''
supplementary wallpapers done, that could be great.

~Shawn