SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

May 2011

From:
Lukas Press <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lukas Press <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2011 16:03:10 +0100
A nice contrast might be between the two extremes of our physical
experience - the enormity of the cosmos at one end, and subatomic
particles at the other.   Something like this -
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/190/vladstudiosun1280x960.jpg/

But with this -
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/64/particletracks.jpg/

as a background instead of empty space.