Hi Team,

I want to use sl image over ARM64v8 but it seems it does not have arm64 supported tag available in docker hub. I have tried using Dockerfile available in scientificlinux/sl-docker/tree/7/sl7 and have successfully built an arm64 image but while testing using "docker run" command, getting error: "exec format error" as sl-7-docker.tar.xz is for the x86_64 platform.

Git link which we used: https://github.com/scientificlinux/sl-docker/tree/7

We have only tar file which has x86-64 distribution and also in this release, we don't have ARM64 related OS images as mentioned in sl7-container.ks.

Do you have any plan for adding arm64 support? If you are interested, I can add and raise PR if you could provide the arm64 related OS images or source to build them?

Thanks & Regards,

Odidev.