Hi,

I'm surprised by the so negative feeling against CentOS which is a great
project too and has been working well since it was "acquired" by Red
Hat. I see no official sign that it should change. Moving from SL to
CentOS is straightforward, I don't think you can speak about it as a
migration as it is exactly the same product. And staying with CentOS
will give you a chance to meet the DUNE people at some point and more
generally the HEP community if you liked interacting with it!

Cheers,

Michel