Hi Andy,

I'm showing that RPM in the repo:

http://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/7.7/x86_64/updates/security/
http://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/7.7/x86_64/updates/security/repodata/updateinfo.xml#SLSA-2020:0262-1

Are you pointing to 7.7 or an older release?  I'm seeing the same thing in all of them....

Pat

On 2/3/20 9:34 AM, Peed, Andrew (GE Healthcare) wrote:

Good morning,

In the course of updating our internal repositories this morning, I found that openjpeg2-2.3.1-2.el7_7.i686.rpm appears to be missing from the SL security updates repository, which is causing broken dependencies for the 32-bit openjpeg2-devel and openjpeg2-tools packages.

Regards,

-- Andy

Andy Peed

Staff Software Engineer – Compute Systems Team, Digital Platforms & Solutions

GE Healthcare

T: +1 262 420 6304

“In a technology industry, existence IS change. Survival is the ability to adapt to change. Mastery is the ability to direct, mitigate, and leverage change.”

--
Pat Riehecky

Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
www.fnal.gov