Good morning,

In the course of updating our internal repositories this morning, I found that openjpeg2-2.3.1-2.el7_7.i686.rpm appears to be missing from the SL security updates repository, which is causing broken dependencies for the 32-bit openjpeg2-devel and openjpeg2-tools packages.

Regards,

-- Andy

Andy Peed

Staff Software Engineer – Compute Systems Team, Digital Platforms & Solutions

GE Healthcare

T: +1 262 420 6304

“In a technology industry, existence IS change. Survival is the ability to adapt to change. Mastery is the ability to direct, mitigate, and leverage change.”