Hello,

I am installing ROOT6.11.02 on an Ubuntu 16.04 machine (Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS
(GNU/Linux 4.8.0-58-generic x86_64).  When I try to compile a C++ macro
using this release of ROOT, I get the following error:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lImt

This means that the compiler cannot find the -lImt directory.  Upon
checking, the 'libImt.so' file was absent from the lib/ directory.  The
documentation says the the install should occur with Imt by default, but I
am unsure what happened.

Any help that someone can give me with this issue is appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris