My spouse has some internal funds that need to be expended and she needs a new laptop (she is using a borrowed one from her Department).

I have found the following configuration from HP:

CTO IDS-HP ProBook 450 G4 Notebook PC with Intel i7-7500U
W7C85AV

Base
HP ProBook 450 G4 Notebook PC with Intel i7-7500U (xxGHz, xMB Cache) Processor, and DSC 2GB Graphics
W7C85AV
Windows 10 Pro 64
W7W16AV#ABA
Processor
Intel® Core™ i7-7500U with Intel HD Graphics 620 (2.7 GHz, up to 3.5 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 core)

Intel Core i7 Label
Y0R11AV
Energy Star Module- Required selection is a Microsoft Operating system is selected.
X7B24AV
15.6" FHD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED SVA for HD Webcam with 2 Antennas slim
W7D00AV
Integrated HD 720p DualAryMic Webcam
W7D41AV
16 GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2133
W7D23AV
1 TB 5400RPM SATA
W7C94AV
Mini Card
Not selecting Mini Card SSD as on optional Internal Storage device

DVD+/-RW SM DL
W7D21AV
Clickpad Backlit Keyboard
W7D97AV#ABA
Intel 3168 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 1x1 nvP +Bluetooth 4.2 with 2 Antennas
W7D44AV

If anyone is familiar with the specific integrated controllers/devices mentioned above, or knows either that one is supported or definitely not supported in SL (including the major add-on repos), in particular the Intel 3168 802.11 WNIC and the Intel graphics (for X11), any information would be appreciated before an order is placed.

Yasha Karant