I see the same behavior when shutting down the latest version of SL73 live system. "Dynamic System Tuning Daemon" always takes 1min 30sec
before it quits. I haven’t seen this before? For the live system this is quite annoying. I will therefore disable tuned.service for live
system boots.

Cheers, Urs