I'm not going to argue either side here, just note that your email
client's filters can easily delete any specific subject line, perhaps
with a user or set of users as to and from entries as well. I would
remove the filter[s] after a week to avoid missing future, completely
different conversations.

--
Miles O'Neal
CAD Systems Engineer