I think this one is for Pat, as his name seems to be all over the source
and RPM for the anaconda-addon-org_scientificlinux_contexts addon in SL7
(SL-7-DVD-x86_64.iso).

I'm running into frequent crashes depending on the state of the network
interface while installing from a kickstart.  Attached are anaconda log
and traceback for the most recent one I just ran into.

There are 2 NICs in the computer, both set to DHCP.  The primary is
connected to a local LAN without internet access.  As you can see, no
matter what, it tries to hit the SL ftp site and tends to fall on its
face.  Other times, it appears to timeout just fine and continue with
installation.  Different behavior can happen whether or not I have the
network cable connected, I think...

I don't see a way to completely disable the context addon, or at least
prevent it from trying to talk to the outside world.  Is this a bug or
am I missing something?  The documentation doesn't list a way to disable
or null out the default location.
I do have an empty addon stanza in the kickstart in an attempt to have
it jump over this portion, but it still seems to load.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I'd like to avoid re-rolling the
stage2 with the addon removed, seems like a pain and would add one more
thing to adjust at each point release.

Thanks,
Mark

--