On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 7:43 AM, Valentin B <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

This line here:
rw,relatime,vers=3,rsize=8192,wsize=8192,namlen=255,hard,proto=tcp,timeo=600,retrans=2,sec=sys,mountaddr=10.0.6.9,mountvers=3,mountport=35079,mountproto=udp,fsc,local_lock=none,addr=10.0.6.9

is handled by autofs which is configured through (FreeIPA).

I could increase the wsize and rsize though but not sure what value to
define.

Yes, that is what I am suggesting you try. I am suggesting you use the largest value you can. Assuming the client and server are both Linux and SL6 or newer, that value will be 1 megabyte.

Your "dd" experiments are doing something completely different... That is just affecting how much data userspace is trying to read/write at a time. The NFS request payload size is controlled by these rsize/wsize settings, and for a "proto=tcp" mount you want to make them as large as possible (assuming a fast network).

 - Pat