On 08/05/2015 10:44 AM, Brian Davis wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hello List,

I noticed that we have some security updates coming in which don't seem to have an associated errata posted to the scientific-linux-errata mailing list.

For example package sssd-1.12.4-47.el6.x86_64.rpm was uploaded to the mirrors on July 28th, but there is no associated errata.

Does anyone know what is happening here? are these updates legitimate?

Thanks,
Brian

Hello,

Yes these updates are legitimate.  The sssd package updates are required for the installation of SLSA-2015:1462-1 a security update for IPA.

Pat

--
Pat Riehecky
Scientific Linux developer