Hello,

Thanks for the follow-up.
The SL-6.x update URL's all timed out starting last Tuesday, 8/18.
We hit several different mirrors.
After investigating from our side, we found that our LBL security
monitoring blocked the SL-6 server ip.
I'm cc'ing our Security person who can describe why that happened.
The updates are now working.

Susan

--
Susan James <[log in to unmask]> +1.510.486.6507
High Performance Computing Services