Hello,

I am new to SL, and using an install off the MiniLiveCD. Everything works, but i can not, for  the life of me, get the Fn keys on my laptop (that controls my volume, brightness, etc to work). Any suggestions as to how I go about doing this? Is there an additional package that I have to install from the repositories, or some settings that I should change? It does not work on a 32-bit Dell Latitude D610, a 64-bit Thinkpad T61 or a 64-bit Dell Latitude E6400, so there must be some setting or package that I am missing.

Many thanks!