Yes maybe a random bug

failed twice the other day

works fine now on two distinct installations ...

Le Lundi 20 avril 2015 8h22, Prosun Prodhan <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :

Was it a random bug??

Prosun Prodhan 09339192066(M)
Registered Linux User # 318610
(LiCo : http://www.linuxcounter.net, formerly http://counter.li.org)

Use Open Document Format. Try  OpenOffice (http://www.openoffice.org) or LibreOffice (http://www.libreoffice.org) - Free Of Cost.

[When you say, "I wrote a program that crashed Windows," people just stare at you blankly and say, "Hey, I got those with the system, for free."  - Linus Torvalds]

NOTICE:
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain malware - harmful to the system. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents/attachments of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Please note that this is a PERSONAL mail-id and any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of any company.