On 09/25/2014 06:13 PM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

On 25 September 2014 05:04, Hans Kristian Rosbach <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I always install servers using only a keyboard (and this time I actually had no
mouse available to help me out), and since I have finally gotten around to testing
SL7, I thought I should report my findings.
I know this might be too late for SL7 and might even be more suited for upstream,
but at least now the problems will be known.

Yeah these sorts of issues need to be dealt with upstream on the anaconda mailing list or the Red Hat bugzilla.

The redhat bugzilla most probably does not have "SL7" as a product option, so I guess
the mailing list is the best bet. Even there I suspect such a report might catch flak.
(Once burned, etc)

So, if the anaconda maintainer in SL could report it upstream I would much appreciate it,
or if somebody can verify that these bugs exist in an actual EL7 installer and report it
to them directly that would also be good.

--
  Hans Kristian Rosbach
  Driv Digital AS