On 09/25/2014 06:13 PM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> On 25 September 2014 05:04, Hans Kristian Rosbach <[log in to unmask]
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>
>     I always install servers using only a keyboard (and this time I
>     actually had no
>     mouse available to help me out), and since I have finally gotten
>     around to testing
>     SL7, I thought I should report my findings.
>     I know this might be too late for SL7 and might even be more
>     suited for upstream,
>     but at least now the problems will be known.
>

> Yeah these sorts of issues need to be dealt with upstream on the
> anaconda mailing list or the Red Hat bugzilla.

The redhat bugzilla most probably does not have "SL7" as a product
option, so I guess
the mailing list is the best bet. Even there I suspect such a report
might catch flak.
(Once burned, etc)

So, if the anaconda maintainer in SL could report it upstream I would
much appreciate it,
or if somebody can verify that these bugs exist in an actual EL7
installer and report it
to them directly that would also be good.

--
   Hans Kristian Rosbach
   Driv Digital AS