2014/1/9 Adrian Sevcenco <[log in to unmask]>

> ​[...]
>
> As far i understood nothing will change with regard of data path for
> distribution of CentOS (it will be the same process of taking _released_
> srpms, clean up, rebuild). RH just extend an administrative umbrella
> (and some significant support) over the CentOS organization.
> ​[...]

​If I understand correctly, the CentOS team members joined Redhat as
employees, so I guess this is the first step to something like RHEL
community edition. Would be fine if still available for free and might be
also good for SL because it will make the rebuild work obsolete so the SL
team can focus on the respin work as well as the extensions to the stock
RHEL.

Regards Thomas