Hi Andrew,

I appreciate everyone's curiosity!

Until we've finished our research/evaluation/and_so_on we are trying not to say very much on this topic.

It isn't so much about secrecy as we don't want to fuel speculation on things that aren't fully understood.

I strongly encourage reading the documentation at CentOS and Redhat on this topic.

I realize this silence is probably very frustrating to lots of people, and I'm sorry about that.

Pat